Monday, March 4, 2013

Cafeteria Food from Korea Update

Today is the first day of the new school year! My co-teacher also informed me that ALL schools in Korea start on the same day, so it's a nation-wide Back-to-School Day! This means that I will be doing cafeteria food updates again. Yay for nutritious lunches.

Maybe I was so excited for cafeteria food that my expectations were too high because I was a little disappointed. I expected a big bang to start off the school year, but I got this:


Monday, March 4th, 2013 (clockwise from top left dish):
folded egg (계란말이),
dried and sauteed prawns (건새우채소볶음),
kimchi,
apples,
beef and radish soup (쇠고기무국),
and rice (기장밥)

3 comments:

  1. You really can't beat nutritious sustenance. Just think, this is better than eating burritos all the time. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, the rice looks like plain white rice - the specialized name is deceiving me again.

      Delete