Monday, March 25, 2013

My Kids

I had the Monday blues so I really didn't want to come into work today. But my kids made me happy. Reasons why I like my kids:
- They're cute.
- They love to play.
- They smile to themselves when I compliment them in front of the whole class.
- They laugh at my jokes.
- They're creative.
- They're smart.
- They love attention.
- They get happy when I remember their individual names.
- They greet me excitedly every time I see them.
- They're happy.
- They don't hold grudges.
- They smile a lot.
- They're innocent.
- They forget to call me "Ms. Joanna" and call me "teacher" instead because old habits die hard.
- The boys get super excited if I talk about PC rooms.
- The girls get super excited if I talk about Kpop singers.
- They all get super excited if I talk about food.
- They all get super excited at the word "game."

My kids remind me why I'm still in Korea. I'm thankful for this experience. 

1 comment: