Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Korean School Cafeteria Food

 I loved everything on my tray today. The tangerine was really really good and the Korean teachers told me that tangerines and strawberries are in season. If you have never tried a Korean strawberry, you're missing out because they're are 100x better than the tart strawberries we have back in Southern California. I will definitely miss strawberries when I'm back home.


Wednesday, February 6, 2013 (clockwise from top left dish):
radish kimchi (깍두기),
tangerine (귤),
corndog,
egg soup with green onions (계란실파국),
and bibimbap

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. That corn dog would get bullied by those at Hot Dog on a Stick. Which reminds me... I had a slight modification of a corn dog for breakfast this morning: boiled egg, turkey sausage, and corn bread (baked). In other words, it was a deconstructed corn dog per John.

    ReplyDelete