Monday, February 25, 2013

Ghana Heaven

This chocolate is really good. I'm not much of a chocolate person so if I can say that it's good, it must be good.
I had my first Ghana chocolate last December. One of the English teachers passed some out to everyone in the office. It sat on my desk for a while because I'm not a big fan of chocolate. I ate it later because I was bored and OMG MILK CHOCOLATE WITH EXTRA CACAO, YES. It's so smooth and creamy that it literally melts in your mouth. (Lotte also makes a mild cacao version.)
It gets even better. Last week, I was in the snack aisle at Homeplus (one of the big supermarkets in Korea) when I saw this:


I got so excited and bought the box with 6 servings. hehehe
I couldn't taste the creaminess of Ghana chocolates, so not as amazing. But I could taste the cacao and it was still delicious. I think it tastes better than Chocopie and possibly Mongshuell if Mongshuell stopped putting marshmallows in their pies.

2 comments:

  1. You might have enjoyed it because you were conscientious of the flavor, aside from it being a Ghana. :)
    Maybe because my taste buds are changing - something is changing - I'm slowly becoming an aficionado of milk chocolate. Prior, I was a nothing but dark kind of gal. The character of the milk is so rich and smooth, and when savored, virtually any quality is right there satiating my tongue.
    You have a point, chocolate is difficult to be enjoyed if you're just not used to it, and also, it has become a turn off from friends who are a little too into it that it appears as drug...

    ReplyDelete