Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Two Days Left

Last Friday, I came home and I saw that my mom had picked my plane ticket up from the travel agency. As I noticed it sitting on my desk, it made me excited, but the feeling of "shoot. i'm really leaving" hit me at the same time. During the application process, I was super excited, but this is when I started getting nervous.. Now that it's just two days before I leave, I'm getting more nervous. God, please help me..
I hope the other English teacher is fun.
I hope we can become friends.
I hope my co-teacher is easy to work with.
I hope my students study hard.
I hope my students listen to me.
I hope my students aren't taller than me. ^^;
I hope I don't get homesick.
I hope the place they're getting for me is clean.
I hope I'm not a loner there. (another ^^;)
I hope lots of people visit Korea while I'm there.
I hope there will be a good church I can attend.
I hope I'll learn more about myself.
I hope I can travel to other parts of Asia!
I hope I can get my visas, reentry stuff, and tax stuff completed soon (this part is the toughest).
I hope I experience God more during this year.

1 comment:

  1. > I hope my students aren't taller than me. ^^;
    haha such a cute wish! did it come true?

    > I hope lots of people visit Korea while I'm there.
    I'll try my best to make this wish come true ;) I WANNA VISIT!!

    ReplyDelete